CPQG Workshop – Pine Cone Quilts by Betty Ford Smith
September 2 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Click HERE to register
The Making of a Pine Cone Quilt – No sewing machine required! So come learn this historical skill from a nationally known expert in Pine Cone Quilts
- A 12 x 12 square of fabric – Prefferably White of Off White – for the base. Larger if you want to challenge yourself.
- #10 white of off white crochet thread
- 3 or 3 1/2 inch doll needle
- Scissors, ruler, pins or pencil to trace fabric squares, one small safety pin.
- You will trace and cut 5×5 inch squares… you can precut 50-70 squares at home. Bring enough color choices to suite your creative style.
- No sewing machine or ironing needed.
- NOTE: Batik fabric is difficult to sew by hand.